The origins of J.Y. HERNÁNDEZ-CANUT Bufete de Abogados stretch back to 1950 when Dr. Juan Hernández-Canut y Escrivá (deceased in 1980) created his law office. Since its establishment the firm has been continuously engaged in the practice of law.
The firm moved to its current address in Madrid at Paseo de la Castellana no. 144 on 1st October 1991, from where it provides legal services to all its clients.
The firm currently practices as a professional limited liability company named “J.Y. HERNANDEZ-CANUT Bufete de Abogados S.L.P.” and it incorporated in 2013 the members of the Tax and Accounting Departments of Gabinete Jurídico XXI and Estudio Jurídico Fiscal.